Friday, September 24, 2010

The Queen of Halloween

I love Halloween. I know that I have said that before. But really, I LUV Halloween. I am not sure what it is about Halloween that speaks to my heart but I have found someone that shares equally in my devotion to this holiday. We must be kindred spirits.

My good friend, Elizabeth, was kind enough to let me take pictures of some of her Halloween decorations. I had to find a way to get my Halloween decoration fix this year since all of my acquired decorations are packed away in my storage unit (and who knows how long it will be before I see them again... sigh.).

One of my favorite things about Elizabeth's Halloween decor is that is all grouped by "collection." Pumpkins have their own table, witches have their own table, cats have their own space... and so forth. I don't know why it has not occured to me to decorate for Halloween in this way? It makes such an impact to have groupings like that. I love it.

So without further commentary from me...enjoy the fabulousness that is Elizabeth's Halloween House! And thanks to Elizabeth for letting me photograph her house - she is amazing!

The living room located to the left as you enter the front door.

(Ok just one thing to say - do you notice the witch legs poking out from the piano? LUV LUV LUV that!)


The pumpkin collection on the entryway table

The Cat Collection

Family room



Isn't her family room so cozy?




Lovin' the EEK! pillows...

No comments:

Post a Comment