Saturday, September 10, 2011

For the love of yummy food :)

I have been itching for an excuse to make some yummy food. My recipe binder is OVERFLOWING with recipes I need to try. So I made up my own excuse. My sister left today to go back to college for her last semester, so last night we had a family get-together where we all sampled my delicious food. What better reason to eat good food? Take a look at this deliciousness:

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls
Loved this! So yummy. You can find the recipe HERE.

Ham and Cheese Sliders
These were a winner too! Recipe HERE.

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
I am always looking for a good cupcake recipe.
The orange-cream cheese frosting is amazing!
Check out the recipe HERE.

Strawberry Cream Puff Cake
This is every bit as heavenly as it sounds! You should SO make one today.
Recipe HERE.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Eclair Cake
I knew this chocolate-peanut butter variation of THIS CAKE wouldn't disappoint!
FYI: Chocolate graham crackers can be found at United Supermarkets here in Lubbock (but not Walmart).
You can find this recipe, with better pictures HERE.

Garlic Chicken Puffs
I would make a few changes to this recipe next time.
Less garlic powder and add a small can of green chilies (my personal preference).
Recipe HERE.

Let me know if you try any of these recipes - I would love to know what you think!
Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment