Friday, September 30, 2011

A fall mantel with my new wreath

Ahhh how I love this. Doesn't my new wreath look great over the mantel? I usually go for more of a Halloween mantel this time of year but my wreath needed a home...and I loved all the amazing fall mantel decorating going on in blog land right now. I decorated with items I already had, with the exception of the cute ceramic owl. Owls are quite popular this year for fall decorating and though I originally was not a fan, this little guy has grown on me.

I used popcorn kernels in the hurricane to fill the space around the orange candle.
I love the touch of gold color it adds.
The white pumpkin came from Dollar Tree
and the gold leaf plate I found for $1 on clearance at TJ Max a couple years ago.

More beaded pumpkins, leftover from my wreath decorating, stacked in a Dollar Tree Hurricane.

Isn't he cute? I love that wide-eyed look!
(I found him at World Market.)

I love how the wreath looks layered over the mirror.
Displaying a wreath over a mirror is one of my favorite ways to showcase it.

My love for all things fall continues...

I am linking up to The Lettered Cottage's Fall Mantel Link Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment