Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Our Best Bites" Love

Have you seen the food website OurBestBites.com?

It is fabulous. Sara and Kate, the masterminds, are amazing. Great recipes, beautiful food photography, super helpful tutorials... what's not to love? I have a long list of recipes I would like to try from Our Best Bites. If you have not checked them out I highly recommend it. You won't be dissapointed.

As we speak, I am munching on Cinnamon Bun Popcorn, made with my $2 garage sale popcorn popper. It is absolutely sinful! The cinnamon and white chocolate take it over the top from your typical caramel corn. I HIGHLY recommend this recipe...but be prepared to eat the whole batch in one sitting! Unless of course you have more restraint than me... :)


A new grocery store in town, Sun Harvest, ran a sale last week on 88 cents a pound strawberries! I lost count of how many pounds I bought...My freezer is pretty well stocked with freezer jam so I had to come up with another way to use up all the strawberries. I came across a recipe for Strawberry Syrup on Our Best Bites that I just had to try. Amazing! I have sampled it drizzled over crepes, Krista's Buttermilk Waffles, and Double Chocolate Waffles (another Our Best Bites recipe!) and can say without a doubt that it is wonderful... and I can think of a gazillion other ways to use it too. And you can freeze it. Love!

So easy and so worth the effort.

Other recipes I have tried recently -
Chunky Monkey Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup (I was a little skeptical about this one, but MMMMMM...the flavors blend beautifully!)
Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip - the name says it all!
Pizzookies easy, delicious, lovely... warm chocolate chip cookie meets vanilla ice cream.

Recipes on the menu for our family Halloween get-together tomorrow:
Candy Corn Cupcakes
Mummy Dogs

You can be sure I will share pictures (and reviews) of our little Halloween party come Monday, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment