Sunday, October 31, 2010

What makes a great Halloween get-together?

Mummy Dogs


Candy Corn Cupcakes
(mmm...not my favorite cupcake ever. I made the frosting recomended on Our Best Bites and was not impressed. They still looked fun...)
White chocolate dipped pretzel rods with Halloween sprinkles


Nutter Butter Ghosts, courtesy of my sis-in-law, Shanna


A "cauldron" or cooler bubbling with homemade rootbeer...yum!

Eyeball (grapes) salad

2 snazzy grandparents and a pirate throwing gang signs :)

"It's the Great Pumpkin!" Charlie Brown


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...can you email me? I am doing my sister's bridal shower in 2 weeks and need some ideas. I can email the details, but I need a good fruit salad recipe, or something that goes with quiches. THANKS!! Jenn dimonfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete