Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Pampered Chef Tablescape

I hosted my own Pampered Chef party this weekend and I thought I would show you some pictures of my tablescape. Nothing fancy... but you know I love me some pictures of food tables. Maybe you can get some inspiration from it. Maybe? Enjoy!

P.S. - Over the next few days I will be sharing some of the recipes for the delicious food I served... so stay tuned!

I'm big on themes, but didn't really have one for this table.
Until I realized that there is a subtle hint of a color theme throughout -
from the tablecloth, to the veggies, to the flowers and the punch.
Do you notice it?

Mmmm....Pumpkin Bars!
They just scream out "Fall is almost here!"
I could eat a whole pan of them by myself.

The centerpiece. Green apples surrounded by red gerber daisies.
I sure have gotten some use out of that dollar store hurricane vase I made using inspiration from my favorite blog, 320 Sycamore. You can see the inspiration post on 320 Sycamore HERE.
See what other events I have used these vases for HERE and HERE .

Asian Spinach Chicken Salad

New punch recipe - Lucious Slush Punch I think is the name... courtesy of Allrecipes.com.

My new favorite dip, Warm Italiano Spread, with Triscuits.
It has pesto in it - one of my current favs.

Taffy Apple Pizza - The Pampered Chef recipe I demoed for my group of party-goers. It was a great fallish/back to schoolish recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment