Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Flower Shower for Baby Girl Davis

I have been a little MIA lately when it comes to blogging. Being 37 weeks pregnant will do that to you...

But I did need to show you some pictures of the amazing baby shower my sisters, mom, and a good friend had for me. You know I love me a good shower! They certainly came through for me in every way - adorable decorations and delicious food. Love can certainly be found in the small and simple details and I am very grateful for all their hard work for me and for my baby girl. To see more detailed pictures, you can visit my sister's blog HERE.


The food table.


Another food shot - I can't resist taking pictures of a great food spread!


The take-home favors table - My mom made white chocolate popcorn, tinted pink with a little food coloring. My sister added this adorable sign to thank everyone for coming.

Thanks for all your hard work Natalie, Mom, Roxanne, and Kate!


Thanks to all my amazing friends and family who came to support and celebrate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment