Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another Lamp Transformation

I bought this lamp last summer at a garage sale for $1. With a little Krylon Brushed Nickel spray paint and a new $6 lampshade it is definitely looking more sleek and modern:

It sits on a stack of old books on the dresser in Spencer's room. Simply lovely. I *heart* spray paint!

Stay tuned because I may have another lamp meets spray paint project to show you soon! And check out this American Flag throw pillow from Pottery Barn that I picked up at a garage sale this past weekend for only $1:

Modeled beautifully by my $5 red chair from last summer's garage sales! A couple weeks ago I had considered getting a flag pillow to go with the front porch's patriotic decorations - and now I have one at a fraction of the cost. Ahhh, I love a good garage sale find!

No comments:

Post a Comment