Friday, March 18, 2011

Dr. Seuss 1st Birthday

This past weekend, my sister had a Dr. Seuss birthday party in honor of her son's 1st birthday. It was adorably cute and I couldn't resist snapping a few pics to share with you. You can read more about the details of the party at her blog HERE. I think she even shares a quote from yours truly... but I'm not sure ;).



(Dollar Tree frames spray painted to match the red and turquoise theme.
Genius! You know I love me some Dollar Tree and spray paint.)

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Dr. Seuss is my ALL time favorite. I can't wait for my little guy to arrive. I am actualy going to be having a Dr. Seuss Baby Shower. My friend Morgan is putting it together, so it will be awesome! She is even making me a Dr. Seuss quilt. Can't wait. Someday I am going to have a Dr. Seuss Playroom! Just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete