Friday, February 25, 2011

In honor of ketchup...and free fries

Have you seen these new, super cute and completely practical Heinz ketchup packets from Chick-fil-a?

Be still my heart :) . I think I am in love.

I know it may sound pathetic but these new ketchup packets have made eating Chick-fil-a waffle fries a more delightful experience.

My father-in-law swears by Heinz ketchup. He says it is the only ketchup to use. I've never really felt like there was much difference between ketchup brands. Until now.

I had some waffle fries the other day and the combination of ketchup in a convenient dippable container with the waffle fries was delicious. I considered going back and getting another order of fries ;). Not to mention, these packets contain 3 times as much ketchup as the old ketchup packets. So you spend less time trying to squeeze the ketchup from a gazillion packets in order to get a nice amount to dip from. You can also squeeze the ketchup from these packets by opening it a different way if you prefer that method too dipping. So versatile!

And you are in luck! If you haven't had the chance to try the new ketchup, next Friday, March 4 from 2-4pm is your day. Chick-fil-a is giving away one medium order of waffle fries when you mention you're there to try the new Heinz Dip and Squeeze! It is a win-win situation: ketchup and FREE fries. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up and ya those are WAY cool. Addy has been asking t go to the Chick for a least 4 months now- not kiddin!

    ReplyDelete